Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India)

I went to India to visit a friend of
mine in Mumbai, I saw Nigerians
lavishing and wasting in that
country. India as a country is very
poor and the only proffesion
booming there is the medical and
pharmaceutical line, still they
disrespect African and take us as
shiit. Let me share this experience "
I walked into a shopping mall and I
got to admired this sweet fair india
girl, I thought it was like in Nigeria
so I was like " babe, how are you?",
the girl smiled and she was like "if
she's not fine, what kind I do for
her?" I thought it was a joke oooo,
the next minute I saw youths
gathering in the mall and wanting to
harass me, the india girl kept telling
them that "I asked her how she was
with a smile on my face". I
immediately noticed an old, matured
man, so I thought he would
understand my plights, so I told him
"sir, asking someone how he/she is
in Nigeria is like a compliment", to
my greatest surprise the man yelled
at me and asked why I should ask
her such question, he sounded as if
its wrong for me to ask an India girl
out. To my greatest surprise they
kept dragging my cloth until the
security men came to rescue me.
I met an agile Nigerian guy crying
and telling me he wish to see
nigeria again.
My people, no place like home ooo, I
remembered visiting Dubai late last
year, I went to a particular area
called chaja ( not sure if I get the
spelling), this area is full of wasted
and stranded nigerians with no
hope of coming back home.
Abeg, I will start to appreciate this
home called Nigeria oo, no matter
how its is oooo

Post a Comment

0 Comments