@growingwomanblog DOES QUALITY MEAN EXPENSIVE?


It was one of those days when I had just finished withdrawing money from the ATM after standing on the queue for hours 😫
I was headed home when I saw this cute sunglasses stand.

My stressed self moved closer to take a look and see the pair my purse could afford.
I'm a stickler for following budgets but I'm also a stickler for making expectation lists(a list of things you need but can't afford at the moment)😉 sometimes I put the deadline or target for 6 months or 1 year from the time the list was made.
Back to my story😀

I picked a feminine themed pair of sunglasses and the following discussion ensued between me and the seller:

Me:Oga,how much be this one?

Seller:Na 6k,how much you wan pay? 

 
Me:No be 2k?

Seller:No,Na 5k last!

Me:Make I add #500 na

Seller:You no know say quality dey expensive? Abeg if you no get money no price my market anyhow,I just come out.


S.U.N.D.A.Y.  G.I.S.T It was one of those days when I had just finished withdrawing money from the ATM after standing on the queue for hours 😫 I was headed home when I saw this cute sunglasses stand. My stressed self moved closer to take a look and see the pair my purse could afford. I'm a stickler for following budgets but I'm also a stickler for making expectation lists(a list of things you need  but can't afford at the moment)😉 sometimes I put the deadline or target for 6 months or 1 year from the time the list was made. Back to my story😀 I picked a feminine themed pair of sunglasses and the following discussion ensued between me and the seller: Me:Oga,how much be this one? Seller:Na 6k,how much you wan pay?  Me:No be 2k? Seller:No,Na 5k last! Me:Make I add #500 na Seller:You no know say quality dey expensive? Abeg if you no get money no price my market anyhow,I just come out. My question or gist is: Is quality always expensive?  Does expensive always mean quality?  Let's gist 👇👇👇 Happy Sunday darlings! 😘 #blackpanther #instablog #naijawomen #wakanda #blog #blogging #blogger #portharcourtcity #abuja #lagos #girlbossnigeria  #rhhmovie #girlchildeducation #nature #february #valentine
A post shared by The Beauty of A Growing Woman (@growingwomanblog) on

Post a Comment

0 Comments