Stuning Looks of Tiffany Haddish on Alexander McQueen

Stuning Looks of Tiffany Haddish on Alexander McQueen

One of the unspoken rules for women in Hollywood is not to wear the same outfit more than once to a public event, at least not for a long time. But Tiffany Haddish has boldly flouted this rule as she rocked her Alexander McQueen dress for at least the third time.
The comedienne and actress recently wore the white figure-hugging dress for the third time and she was unashamed about it. She first wore the dress out in public at the premiere of 'Girls Trip'. She wore it again when she hosted 'Saturday Night Live', and on Sunday, she wore it for the third time at the Oscars.
Addressing the issue of the dress, the actress said she can wear whatever she wants as long as she makes sure it smells good.
During her 'Saturday Night Live' monologue, Tiffany said: "I feel like I should be able to wear what I want, when I want, as many times as I want, as long as I Febreze it."

Post a Comment

0 Comments