This thread is a sequel to 'bad things you did in secondary school', so please share your University adventures here.




Well I'm going into my final year, and most bad things I've done are;

Kidnapping a lecturer's hand out because he refused to give it out to any student to photocopy except we bought directly from him. The man rained down fire and brimstone but I no send.

Another was pressing girls ass and boobs during struggles to get into halls for General lectures because once you are late and find yourself at the back, you better go and rest because you won't hear anything, the girls sef no dey send, you would see a breasted girl trying to create space to move in between two boys with limited spaces between them. We would press and squeeze tire.

-my friend and I once organized a handout robbery, lol he brought the idea but since I needed the handout also, I agreed. We went to a shop, ordered the girl to bring all her handouts concerning my department, selected them out and asked her to get another stuff inside, all the handouts went into my bag except one that we photocopied and returned. Chai I promise to return them back this year grin grin

-Forging fake exam and I.D cards, we'll it's good to be tech savvy.

-The worst was banging a chick inside a hostel room of 8 boys, we all covered our corners with curtains but you could easily see ones shadow in his corner in daytime. I started slowly with the girl so as not to attract attention but very soon it turned a wide romp. I pity my hostel mates that day, their Attention no be here. When I came out they were hailing me like boss, since then, that babe usually wear tight Jean leggings with strong belt if she comes to cook for me because she really felt ashamed.

Lemme stop here, make una add una own....