FUNNY WORDS- WHICH ROCKS ?? (LOL)

1.TEACHER: Akpos, name 10
animals you
know.
AKPOS: 9 Lions and an
Elephant
A stranger sent Akpos a text
message...
.


2."Good evening sir, how was
your day? I'm so
sorry for disturbing you. I got
your number from someone you
know. I
kindly need your
assistance, I need some money
which is very
paramount to my life and I
don't know if you can assist me with
any
amount sir. You can
talk to me through text
message because I'm
deaf.
Akpos quickly replied the message,
"Sorry
please, I can't see what you
wrote. I'm Blind!",
.


3.only in African dat pple
don't rest even after death,they still
work as
Ancestors or gods,busy
eating kola nuts,demanding
schnapps and fowls


4. It is only in Nigeria that you
will drive someone to the airport
and
the person will get to London
Before you get home cos of
traffic"
.


5.spelling mistake can destroy your
life. A
Husband sent this to his wife,
"I'm having a wonderful
time, wish you were her."
.


6. Yoruba women won't cross road
wen
everyone is crossing,Nope!T
hey will stand in front of d car
in d middle of the road
shouting 'Ejo o Ejo o'
.

7.This old pple for North no
gree do BVN, but
as them tell them say na
Buhari Verification Number.
See as them full bank.
.

8. Pidgin English is the only
language where
Question and answer can be
the same thing.
Question: Light dey?
Answer: Light dey. .


WHICH NUMBER ROCKS..??

Post a Comment

0 Comments