SOCAIL NETWORKING CHANGING THE STRUCTURED ENGLISH WE KNOW

the social media has drained the normal spelling of a word and making of sentence into error.

the Present average human can type with out making use of this words especially on social network and online business conversation.

the wrong spelling has made a lot of African and foreign students type down park of junks while on examination paint, just in the name of shorthand and being fast when typing or writing.

LOL means "Laughing Out Loud"
LMAO means" Laughing My Ass
Off"
LMFAO means" Laughing My
Fucking Ass Off"
BTW means "The By The Way"
OMG means" Oh My God"
WTF means" What The Bleep"
HMU means "Hit Me Up"
IDK means "I don't Know"
IDC means "I don't Care"
FML means "Bleep My Life"
GTG means " Good To Go/Got To
Go"
GB means "Good Job"
BRB means "Be Right Back"
BFF means "Best Friends Forever"
BISLY means "But I Still Love
You"
JTLYK means" Just To Let You
Know"
NM means "Never Mind"
WB means "Welcome Back"
IMO means "In My Opinion"
FWIS means "For What It's
Worth"
NP means "No Problem"
MTFBWY means "May The Force
Be With You"
OTOH means " On The Other
Hand"
RL means "Real Life"
SFSG means "So Far So Good"
TTYL means "Talk To You Later"
TYVM means "Thank You Very
Much"
TY means "Thank You"
TTT means "To The Top"
WRT means "With Respect To"

Post a Comment

0 Comments