LIYAH’S BEAUTY SECRET MAKES PRINCESS RUTH ONUMS THE NEW COSMETIC BRAND FACE @LiyahsBS @PrincessOnums


It’s a big one this year for the Vixen, Queen and Model, PRINCESS RUTH ONUMS, as she officially becomes the brand face ambassador of the Nigerian Cosmetic and beauty brand, LIYAH’S BEAUTY SECRET. LIYAH’S BEAUTY SECRET is a port Harcourt based beauty parlor located at #116 Ogbum-nu-abali road, by Gada junction off garrison junction. They deal on foreign cosmetics, designer perfumes, hand made wigs, skin and hair treatments, makeup tools, etc… Affiliated with brands like; KIKO MILANO, COSMOD PARIS, ZARA, YVES ROCHER, VICTORIA’S SECRET, etc… Feel free to check them out,follow and like via Twitter/Instagram/Facebook – @LiyahsBS
IMAGE_TITLE IMAGE_TITLE IMAGE_TITLE
This year is surely starting beautifully for her as she’s presently the QUEEN of the GARDEN CITY. And also she’s the first female to use the #KIKOMILANO and #COSMODPARIS product here in Nigeria courtesy #LiyahsBeautySecret. Makeup artist – GWENDY GLAMOUR Photographer – PICTURE OF PERFECTION (POP Photography) Nails – ROBIN’S TOUCH Graphic designer – LEGENDARY SLAM MEDIA (LSMedia) This project branding was putting together by ThaUkwuBenda himself After a 2weeks beautiful moment of working with her till the official brand launch, which took place on Sunday 25th of February18, the brand ambassador had this to say about her experience working with the brand. Princess Ruth ONUMS –
IMAGE_TITLE IMAGE_TITLE IMAGE_TITLE
“Well at first I felt it was going to be just another makeup, like every other foundation or powder I’ve used in the past. Mind you I’ve used a lot of good foundations before now. But the “Kikomilano Foundation” is not like any other. It has a natural feel, I almost forgot that I had makeup on my face. It was so light and covered up all the spots on my face. And the best part was, during the shoot I had to use different shades of lipstick and the makeup artist kept wiping my lips. But the foundation didn’t even crack unlike some foundation. I literally had that makeup on all day and it didn’t get oily at all. Trust me when I say “Its the real deal” You should definitely try it.”
“Being the face of Liyah’s Beauty secret feels heavenly. Each time I walk by the studio and see my face everywhere I just get butterflies in my stomach. Its actually my first deal in 2018. When i got the call for this, I didn’t really want to do it. Because i felt it wasn’t so big of a deal. But thank God for my good friend MR RICHARD (UKWUBENDA) that encouraged me to and pushed me through each step. Right now I think its the best thing that has happened to me this year. Aside being the face of LIYAH’S BEAUTY SECRET, I feel like I’ve found a new family. They make the job so easy. Their hospitality is commendable, even to their customers. I wish I get to work with them for a very long time.”

Post a Comment

0 Comments